Whether you are a man or a woman, if you are a single parent, seeking someone who will love your children and care about them as much as you are might be extremely hard. You may spend a lot of time trying to find the perfect person. In this SingleParentMeet review, we will explain why this site is helping people in finding their only pair. Every user who has kids and got a breakup or a divorce has a chance to meet a decent companion on this safe platform where single parents meet. This site fits not only if you want to find a partner or get married again. It also may help if you are seeking for a new friend who is a single parent or a romantic story. There is a free trial membership that you can start using in less than five minutes of signing up. Online dating becomes very easy with this site. We hope that this review will get you to the right choice.
Every user of SingleParentMeet can filter dating candidates with at least ten parameters. Let’s see all of them in this review. Among the features, you may find an activity, a username, keywords, a distance, a religion, an astrological sign, physical attributes, whether a member is new, users that are currently online, and also members that are celebrating a birthday.
- You can chat, read or reply to messages, and watch videos only if you are a subscriber.
- An option “Today’s Matches” will reflect five daily match choices.
- A section “My Favorites” is available to show interest to members by adding their profiles.
- A button “I’m Interested” will help you discover a user’s profile summary. It allows us to make a quick choice: either “Yes” or “No” and go to the next profile.
- There is an “Echo” notification that points out mutual interest.
In this review, we will add some other features that add more comfort for single parents to surf through the service. SingleParentMeet has a mobile app that is user friendly and helps to search and to flirt with comfort. It is compatible with devices both on iOS and Android.
- You can add your habits and likes in a section “Personality Questions,” where other members will find seven highlights about your personality.
- Also, every user and a single parent may include three interests that show his or her hobbies, preferred activities and leisure options, life, socializing, or spirit.
- You can choose up to 4 questions that other members will have to answer when they try to contact you via a message.
- SingleParentMeet has a unique system of Tokens. It allows you to send some Virtual Gifts, get a notification when special someone logs in, and upgrade your account to get into the top of search results.
- You can send a link to your profile to someone via email. The person who will receive a link on his or her email address does not have to be a user of SingleParentMeet.
If you need to organize child care, the special partner site Care.com for single parents will help you to find it.
The review also has information about the pricing. There is a free trial period if you are not quite sure about SingleParentMeet.
Anyway, the pricing is affordable. The site has a monthly membership range with different use periods.
You can join the platform for 6 months and pay $6.99 each month. The package for three months will cost $9.99 each month. You can also join SingleParentMeet with a 1-month subscription; in that case, you will need to pay once, and the price is $14.99.
Ease of Use
SingleParentMeet is extremely easy to use. While creating a profile, single parents may add as much info about themselves as they want and feel comfortable with adding. Firstly, a member sets a dating preference, photograph, and location, as well as a blurb for his or her page. Others are not able to see your profile unless you add a picture for it. There is no requirement to upload any details about your kids. If you want to give a piece of information about you, profile offers some sections that you can fill with answers, like “About the one I’m looking for,” “A little about me,” and “I’d just like to add.” In general, this platform is one of the best dating sites for those who want to find a partner who is already a parent.
The homepage is full of different notifications and options. You will see your Search button, Inbox with messages, Matches with other users, Tokens information, and Settings at the top of the page. Sections with Inbox and Search are also placed on the sidebar. Here as well, you will quickly get to your Connections and Who I Like pages. A wide range of different user profiles, from members that are currently online to new users, is available in the middle of the page. The specific parameters will help a parent meet a partner that fits perfectly.
Members can get in touch in 5 different ways. Your Inbox will show all of them: not only Messages, but also Flirts, Favorites, Yeses to Me, and Likes & Comments. The full information is available only if you registered for a paid subscription.
SingleParentMeet makes users’ safety a priority. Some members might be a little sketchy, which, unfortunately, happens nowadays. The site is protecting community members with special buttons that let you leave a concern about any account of even block it. The platform does not tolerate any signs of inappropriate behavior. There is no phone number for SingleParentMeet, but you always can reach the support team; its email address is written on the special Help page of the service.
Pros And Cons
Of course, all of the dating sites have their own pros and cons, and SingleParentMeet is not an exception. In this review, we are trying to be honest and tell you everything that might be important while using this site. Here is a list of advantages and disadvantages that you may need to check before signing up and using the service.
Pros of SingleParentMeet
- The platform provides users with a unique community where the members are single parents and (or) people that are having a wish to date parents who are single.
- You can join the website for free and look for the matches that are available in your area.
- The SingleParentMeet community consists of different users of all ages and orientations. Everyone can search through diverse ethnicities, levels of education, and incomes. This dating site offers several filters that will help you to narrow your search results and have a successful online dating process. The service will help a parent meet the one in the end.
- Profile configuration is open-ended.
- The platform offers tons of different ways to meet, connect, and interact. Meeting single parents gets easier.
- The cost of using this site per month is quite low compared to other dating sites. Your subscription will renew automatically every month.
- The partner website will help parents to find a babysitter for their kids.
- The Personality Questions section will help you make sure that you will connect only with members that share similar interests with you.
- The Virtual Gifts system allows you to interact with users and makes meeting someone on the site more interesting.
Cons of SingleParentMeet
- If you are a free trial member, you will not be able to read or send messages or check users that have flirted with you, liked, or favorited your page.
- The homepage may seem a bit crowded. Some of the options on the site might be unnecessary.
- There is no phone number for the support team, which provides customer service. The email is available on a site page.
The Bottom Line
SingleParentMeet is offering help to a specific type of people – those who are single and have kids. Not all of the dating sites allow you to look for this group of users only. This dating site is extremely successful in linking single parents with their future partners and fitting matches that have the same interests and values. Of course, the service cannot guarantee happiness for every user, but it provides members with a quick and easy way to find a date or a long term relationship with a single parent who also looks for somebody to create a happy couple. Do not be afraid of trying SingleParentMeet and meet someone today with a free trial period that will allow you to understand if this is a perfect dating website for you.
SingleParentMeet is working for both single mothers and fathers and someone who would like to date a single dad or mom. Every month SingleParentMeet welcomes more than four hundred thousand users on its site. The service offers an intimate, special, and niche audience to date online. Speaking of gender balance, SingleParentMeet is not a typical online dating site. Its user base comprises 45 percent females and 55 percent males. You don’t have to be a single parent to meet single parents. In this review, we have tried to observe every single thing about SingleParentMeet.
In conclusion, we would like to remind you that this site fits perfectly for those who are looking for adults to meet. Single parent online communities are the way to go, and start online dating with those who have kids. In this SingleParentMeet review, we tried to explain the basic things that you need to know if you are making your first steps in the world of dating sites. This site helps single parents to match and create a happy couple. It also allows members to find a romance or a long term relationship if they do not have kids yet. Hopefully, this review will help you to find a partner and fulfill your aims.
For more info, visit Singleparentmeet.com. All rights reserved.
Is SingleParentMeet Legit?
Yes, SingleParentMeet is absolutely legit. This dating website is actively fighting inappropriate behavior and intolerance. The support staff that can be contacted through email will help you to deal with a suspicious profile. You also can block any account that seems to be dangerous and unwelcome for you.
What’s the Best Paid Dating Site?
The internet is packed with dating websites, and every single platform serves different needs and desires. Some of the dating services are paid because it helps to exclude some users that are potentially not welcome on the dating website. If you are a single parent or want to date specifically a single mom or dad, SingleParentMeet will fit perfectly for you. The system of monthly subscriptions offers some affordable options that will help any member to reach his or her goal.
What is the Safest Dating Website?
Websites for online dating nowadays are more or less safe. Every site has a team of workers that provide users with support in any case. SingleParentMeet is not an exception. Here you may contact helpers via email and block members that you don’t want to connect with.
How to End the SingleParentMeet Subscription?
The subscription for SingleParentMeet renews automatically every month. If you have to stop using it or already have found a partner via the platform, you can go into the Settings section on this dating website and cancel your subscription any moment you like.
Does SingleParentMeet Have an App?
Yes, SingleParentMeet has an app. It offers a quick and comfortable way of using this dating platform. You can use your smartphone, download a mobile app, and start looking for a partner easily. The app of the site is supported by a wide range of devices. This makes using the dating platform better for every registered member. The app is available for iOS and Android platforms. SingleParentMeet.com. All rights reserved.